There’s no doubt in the overwhelming popularity and uses of the lavender soap. It has numerous benefits for the skin and body. It removes old cuts from the skin.
There’s no doubt in the overwhelming popularity and uses of the lavender soap. It has numerous benefits for the skin and body. It removes old cuts from the skin. The only natural lavender soap helps in repairing damaged cells of your skin and makes your skin extra-nourishing and glowing. It gives relief to your skin from sunburns. By adding lavender soap to your daily routine helps you fighting from skin inflammation and other skin allergies.
- Lavender soap doesn’t just smell good, it has various benefits for the skin such as removing acne, replaces old cells of your skin with new ones, and detoxifies the skin.
- It prevents skin from wrinkles and dark spots.
- It cleans and hygiene skin of impurities.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use once to twice a day depending on your skin needs.
- Rub in your hands with water to lather until a smooth foam forms.
- Apply lather to face with closed eyes and gently massage onto wet skin. Rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
- Avoid the eye contour area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
- If irritation/ dryness occur, reduce frequency of use.