Walnut Oil (Akhrot Oil)
Our pure & Natural Walnut oil is a significant source of Omega-3 fatty acids. It has a high phytonutrient content and a supply of phosphorus, selenium, copper, magnesium, calcium, and iron.
Our pure & Natural Walnut oil is a significant source of Omega-3 fatty acids. It has a high phytonutrient content and a supply of phosphorus, selenium, copper, magnesium, calcium, and iron. This organic edible oil also contains a significant amount of vitamin B2, B1, B3 along with niacin and vitamin E. While it is edible, it is used very little in food processing relative to other oils. It has a delicate taste and aroma with a soft hue and a nutty taste.
100% pure Walnut oil is a significant source of Omega-3 fatty acids, including healing effects, is useful for beautification and medicinal purposes. It improves the movement of blood with antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, skin toning and skin regenerative properties. The research indicates that the consumption of walnuts is good for cardiovascular wellbeing. Tannins, phenolic acids, vitamins and flavonoids help combat diabetes, improve heart health and boost cognitive functions.
Benefits for Hair:
- Walnut oil has often helped people fight hair loss with the help of Omega-3 fatty acids that prevent cell damage.
- Walnut oil can be great for fighting dandruff as well. It helps keep the scalp clean by removing all the dirt from it. Apply it regularly to get maximum benefits. It prevents the scalp from getting flaky, hence preventing dandruff.
- Walnut oil promotes hair growth as it is high on potassium. Potassium is essential because it helps the regeneration of cells and hence accelerates hair growth.
- Fight against wrinkles.
- Remedy for fungal infection.
- Walnut oil helps to cure Psoriasis.
- Walnut oil is a very good antioxidant and helps fight aging really well.
- Reduces Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boosts Blood Vessel Functioning:
- Cuts Belly Fat.
- Treats Insomnia.
- Reduces Dark Circles.